Sunday, December 1, 2013

Assignment 1 Picture Gathering

The assignment is pick a place that you know really well and take some interesting pictures in that place. Also pick a location that you are not familiar and really wanted to explore then go to that place and take pictures. I pick the game area under HUB as my “favorite" location. I go there almost everyday after lunch to hang out with my friends. I love the bowling alley and the gaming room. I think not many people know the existing of the area so I took some picture of gaming room and bowling alley. 


Because of the limited time we had I did not get to go to the places I wanted to explore. But I we to my partner's familiar place which is Odegaard. Here are some pictures I took when I was in the Odegaard.


No comments:

Post a Comment