Sunday, December 1, 2013

Michelle Swineheart

Michelle Swineheart Came to our class today. She said she had bee studying communication for a long time and she developed a strategy called 30 min speed dating game. Given a topic each student had to talk non stop for 1 min and other student will have to listen only. I was really nervous at the beginning but later on when I get use to it I became confident and my talking became more organized. She also told us that when we interview with stranger we need to find questions that are common and interesting. Me and MEE decided to use Food as our topic because we think that Food is very common and the interviewee will be willing to talk. Like what we expected the interviewee goes on and on and I found the interview was very interesting. It was really for bot the interviewers and the interviewee to keep the conversation going.    

No comments:

Post a Comment