Sunday, December 1, 2013

Assignment #2 Complaint Choir

In this project I have learned to use a video camera and edit bot the audio and video. Editing was hard for me because I have no experience of editing at all. With the instruction from the teacher and help from other student I am now familiar with importing clips, cutting footage, use repetition, change of speed and split channels. I believe this project is to teach our how to use video camera and edit video so later on we can use the skill we learn to complete other project. The project was really fun everyone had different style and mine's was lazy style. I slowed down "I am so tired" and used it as the background sound. The file of the video file is too big that I cant upload on the blog. I believe the file is still in the class folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment