Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Gift

The goal of this project is to learn a forgotten skill for making something (gift)
I have a friend that I have known his skill of Chinese brush painting. When I first approach to him I thought that Chinese brush painting will not be that hard but when he started to teach me I felt that this kind of painting was way too complicated. I have to start with learning how to hold the brush. Then practicing different kind of strokes. Learning the paper because it spread the ink quicker unlike the normal papers. After hours of practicing I decided to make the final piece. The making of the final piece take a lot of courage because I only get one chance. I was nervous the whole time and i knew there was no erasing and I have to "get it right".






No comments:

Post a Comment