Sunday, December 1, 2013

Map Research

For the Map project I decided that I will be mainly focusing on the IMA. Before to start doing the project I need to research the place so I decided to go there and "feel" the place. IMA area feels really busy during weekend, streets are busy during weekdays mostly traveled by students and staffs. The place feels like outside of the campus and it is next to the stadium so it must be sport related. The IMA itself has modern design. There are huge windows all around the second floor which i found it very interesting. IMA is a gym. It is a great area to work out. Better than the LA fitness. free for UW students. After my visit I wanted to use my view from second floor to shape the building of IMA (I love the views) and then I will be focusing on where the fun is happening (where people smile) and the smell of IMA in different locations.



No comments:

Post a Comment